AutoCAD 2009 Subscription Bonus Pack
I don't know why, but bonus tools make me think of express tools, probably because they used to be bonus tools, Autodesk has never been good with names. I think a lot of you have been saying for years that Autodesk should just release updates to the products instead of having to install a whole new product every year. Your wish has been granted.
These tools are from the AUGI Wishlist, so instead of waiting for AutoCAD 2010, you can download them now. Here is a little of what is available:
- New measurement capabilities
- SPLINE to PLINE
- Reverse PLINE edit
- Rotating viewport and have the view rotate with the viewport
- Erase unreferenced unnamed objects
AutoCAD Map 3D 2009 Industry Toolkits
The Water Industry Toolkit for Map 3D 2009 helps planners, drafters, engineers, and designers working on water, wastewater, or electric system networks enhance productivity and support data standardization by leveraging AutoCAD Map 3D’s Object Classification functionality.
Three toolkits are available, they contain pre-configured symbols and templates specific to the industries of Water, Wastewater, and Electric.
AutoCAD Map 3D 2009 Survey Tools
The Surveying Tools Extension for Map 3D 2009 helps planners, drafters, engineers, and designers better utilize survey, GPS and LIDAR data to create surface models and use point data in AutoCAD Map 3D 2009. The Surveying Tools provide:
- Improved point data support.
- Surface creation capabilities.
- Additional Coordinate Geometry (COGO) commands (Bearing/Bearing and Distance/Distance).
- Import and export support for LandXML.
- Preview Application Programming Interface (API).
- User documentation including User’s Guide and Developer’s Guide.
Log into the Subscription website and download these functionality enhancements for AutoCAD and Map.
See ya -