Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Civil for AutoCAD

Welcome to the Civil for AutoCAD blog. My name is Denver Galloway and I'm an Application Engineer for Mid-West CAD, an Autodesk Reseller in the Kansas City metro area. Over the past few years I've been training and supporting AutoCAD and Civil 3D and consulted on various Civil 3D and Vault Implementations.

I'd like to use this blog to share what I've learned about AutoCAD and Civil 3D. Hopefully you can add this blog to your list of helpful resourses and references when managing your CAD enviornment. I'll also be posting update announcements pertaining to Civil 3D and AutoCAD and any other useful information about the products that I'm allowed to share.

I welcome any comments and suggestions any readers have and encourage your interaction. I look forward to hearing from you!

See ya -
Denver

No comments: